I got my results- 3 B+'s and an ungraded pass for my portfolio :D
I'm very happy with that...part of me would've loved an A for the childrens module just because it'd the area I want to work in but I didn't put an A piece of work in so I can understand why I didn't get it! I didn't expect a B+ in research though so I'm super pleased with that!
I realise that it's been almost a week since I got my results, I just hadn't gotten around to posting them up- sorry! It's been a tiring and busy week, not for any reason, just general placement and work stuff.
I'm back at uni this week which I'm really looking forward to actually :) I need to do some work tomorrow but I think I'm on track with things. Having planned out my term I realise I don't have that much time to get work done but I think it'll go quickly!
Anyway I'm tired so going to go to bed soon
Hope that was enough of an update until my next blog!
Much love xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment