Saturday, 3 March 2007

i'm free!!

i just went shopping in oxford with my parents and oh my gosh my dad suprised me by letting me drive his car home!!! its a volvo c70 i think and apparently he copied my license without telling me and put me as a names driver on his car!! the acceleration and horsepower is crazy!! i swear it was almost paradise! the feeling it gave me was soooo cool, such power, i can't stand still now! (although when i first started i stalled about 3 times, the clutch is so different, it was like learning to drive all over again! and i felt like everyone was watching, somebody's eyes are always watching though.) but a piece of advice: once you drive up a mountain you can't back down...

i'm leading violet group in godzone tomorrow, the team's dedication is amazing, i promise that on any sunday there we'll be, raising our voices in harmony.
and tonight i am off to see footloose! i mean i've been working so hard that i am looking forward to cutting loose, footloose! i'm going with hannah, picking her up in an hour, tell you what, that girl gets around!

anyway i'm off, see y'all soon :) xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

djchallis said...

that's not fair, i'm not allowed to drive my dad's volvo (which we all know is better than your dad's volvo :P) because it's an automatic and i'm supposed to be learning to drive etc.
bah - i will drive the white godzone-mobile one day!!

Peter Brewer said...

Big cars are fun to drive. Its the big engine and the hum as you accelerate. Then the screams of the small child you ran over... Okay maybe that isn't such a good thing.

Disclaimer: I have never run over anyone and if I did I am certain I wouldn't enjoy it.

Ben said...

When I die, I want it to be peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

djchallis said...

ben, one day you're gonna say that and somebody will take you seriously.

Sarah :) said...

hehe i realise of course that they mostly put my on the insurance so when i act as a taxi service for them after dinner parties, they don't have to cram into my little car!