Wednesday, 8 October 2008

a good week :)

I figured it was about time to blog again and since I've been super lazy today and haven't done much work I thought I should do something productive!

There's good reason why I haven't worked today, I was ill yesterday...well actually I was ill monday night (combination of chinese takeaway and fair rides= not good!) so I spent yesterday recovering and testing the waters food-wise...today I'm still pretty wiped so I've just lazed about.
Tonight I'm going to the CU quiz night though so that should be fun :)

I have got quite a bit of work to do though so tomorrow I will be putting my brain in gear and doing some work but for now I'm just going to have a relaxing day.

Other than the obvious bad night on monday, I've had a very good week...before I got ill on monday 4 of my uni friends (Danni, Teresa, Dina and Adam) came and joined me and 2 of my abingdon friends (Hannah and Tip) at my house to have dinner and hang out before going to the fair together :D it was so much fun and the group just worked together, it was brilliant!

This weekend I'm going on the CU weekend away which will be fun hopefully...although I haven't really thought about it too much.

Overall this week has shown me that despite moving home, my uni friends are growing in number all the same and I'm still getting involved with the CU.

All is good!
Much love xxx

No comments: