today was a nice day :)
It was the women's day for Christ Church, which was being held at the local private school's theatre...it was nice...saw lots of people I know, there's something wonderful about women worshipping together. The worship was lovely, the people that spoke were very good...especially Ruth, she is my favourite speaker ever! I always enjoy listening to her or her husband Ron speaking at church, but Ruth always seems to get under my guard and speak right to my heart...it's like she's in my head!
Plus at lunchtime I got to see Mike who was at school setting up for a jazz night he's organizing tonight which was brilliant :)
And I caught up with some women from church who I hadn't seen in a while. It was really lovely.
Unfortunately today was the first day in 3 weeks that I've really been out...well except for the trip to the hospital...so by lunchtime I was tired, by afternoon break I was exhausted, but I wanted to stay so I pushed myself to stay for a bit longer. I knew my dad was taking PJ into town for 4pm so I thought I could catch him before that and ask him to pick me up, I called too late though and he said he didnt have time......I promptly burst into tears.
I know that's the stupidest thing to cry over, it just made me realise how tired I was, the thought of walking home or waiting to get picked up (neither of which were bad options) just felt overwhelming :( Mum and I ended up walking home slowly...and I have subsequently got home and crashed on the sofa.
I'm so tired! So I'm just going to stay on the sofa for the rest of the night :)
Today was nice, there's a cool breeze outside which isn't so good but quite sunny which is good!
That's all :)
Much love xxx
1 comment:
Well I hope you get well soon from this persistant nasty virus thing! Its good to see you're on the up even if recovery is slow. :)
Post a Comment