This morning I got woken up by my alarm and immediately started to move out of bed 'I need to get up, have a shower, get ready to go, I need to leave in like...oh not for another hour and a half!' so I laid back down and allowed myself to wake up naturally.
I'd deliberately set my alarm so I'd have loads of time but my first thought was that I had to rush coz I must have somewhere to be soon.
After a few weeks of lie-in's and then the last 6 days of getting up early, my body clock is just very confused...it was strange!
And now I've suddenly realised that I need to leave in half an hour...how did I just waste that last hour!
I'm off to Trowbridge for Ruth's wedding dress fitting which should be good fun, nice to see her again and can't wait to see this dress!
Much love xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment